Thursday, March 7, 2013

A LadiesToolbox Times Two-Ron Myrnes

     Not for ladies only, however good to know stuff. Women, don't count on men to do it all as far as things that need to be fixed. It costs you in the long run and not just money. It costs you a sense of, I can do it, and Independence.

    So a basic tool box consist of the usual:
       hammer,
       two screwdrivers, a flat heard and a Philips.
       Screws and nails
    But to go further, if you don't know, take a lesson and Lowe's is great for helping women. Buy yourself a drill with a box of assorted drill pieces. Just a  little while ago when putting a bed together I though , uh oh, I don't have  a wrench to fit this huge screw. It was a hexagon shape, so for the heck of it looked into my little box with all the different pieces to fit my drill and there it was. One that would fit the screw. I inserted it into my drill and zip...Zzz it went in like ease. Yea, I didn't need help, didn't need to learn, explored on my own and did it myself. What a feeling of satisfaction.
     The past few years I somehow got way from my tools and as I did I think I lost some of that old pizazz, but now refreshed and at it again. I still do need help of course and have a guy who at times works with me and a budget.
    Soon he'll be back, hanging/putting it up an awning, or installing it I should say. He is very fair with prices, works with my time and schedule but most of all is so very honest and  a decent human being. While it seems hard to find a person like that, well okay it is. I am simply very lucky to know Ron Myrnes and his work ethic. If you live in or around York Pa. Call him-887-4219

     The second toolbox is for help situations with kids and yourself or anyone you know. It's called a wellness toolbox. In this box you keep, and don't forget to let your kids decorate theirs how they want, and so you place a phone number or two for friends you can call when stressed, a puzzle, a magazine, a favorite movie, a doctors phone number, the pharmacy on the same paper, a music Cd, crayons and keep  hobby stuff close by. You also need to get out. No money?
   Walk, look at your town, take pictures if you have a camera-if you don't ask people if they have one they would be willing to let go and you do something in return. Change your diet. Get a friend and get creative. Walk a pet, volunteer, be a friend. Find a church. There's nothing like having faith. Good luck, stay healthy, and start that toolbox.
Maggieshelpcenter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment