Thursday, March 7, 2013

Coke Does What !!!

       Every day my eyes are opened to the things we love that hate us. I just read about all kinds of natural things to clean and or get rid of bugs. This was on my AOL screen. COKE REMOVES BLACKENED POTS! Let it sit a little while soaked in Coke, then wash as usual in the blackened spot.
     SO IF COKE REMOVES BLACK BURNED ON STUFF-WHAT DOES IT DO TO OUR STOMACHS???

    Everthing in that posting was all natural items that we may keep in our homes but Coke is created, not natural, more evidence why we need to keep soda,  all kinds from our kids and our selves. Imagine two uses for Coke and I have to say the coke jingle is catchy, but I'd like to teach the world to say, no coke for me today, I want to save my all my teeth, not clean my stomach away!

No comments:

Post a Comment