Saturday, March 23, 2013

Destiny Howdyshell, Country Star

        Just a very young lady she is making a name for herself at The Grand Old Opry in Nashville and I have to say, I wish it was me, or at the least she'd sing my songs.
      Destiny Howdyshell is the daughter Todd Howdyshell, a family who lives in seven Valleys Pa. I've know Todd for many years and what a great guy he is which makes me know his daughter will succeed. Can you imagine? Nashville ? Standing on stage at the Opry take courage and talent which Destiny Howdyshell has.
    Small Towns make big people and that's not to say anything different about big towns as I come from Brooklyn NY. But somehow I think people expect kids to stay in small towns, be content, follow generations of farmers, teachers etc. Why shouldn't she reach out beyond the Valleys? No reason at all, not one to be found.
    Spread your wings and fly Destiny. Soar with the eagles Destiny and congratulations on your journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment