Friday, March 15, 2013

Do "IT" This Weekend !!!

        Okay People. I know I blogged about this before, but you have money and I would love if you decided hey, that lady is reminding me in my busy life to find money in my states unclaimed property office. Anywhere you lived, check out that states unclaimed property. Then if you find it, feel free to send me a token, no, not a subway token, but a token of thanks  to my pay pal account, Doozybags.
    If not, well fine. I did mention Pioneer funds has lost money in the Boston unclaimed property office and hey, that could be mine. Just imagine trusting your money to PIONEER and they lose it. That's what happened to me. I was told it's just gone. A month after I invested 2,700.00 as a young single mom, wrote three different checks as I was told. Yup, as I was told, no backbone then. By now it would be worth over 78,000. with the 12 % interest I was told I would get, and that Pioneer has never done less than that since the war, don't know what war, but they freaking' lost mine. I sure would like some of it back. PIONEER, my pay pal is Doozbags. Write me, tell me what you did with my money. doozybags@aol.com
      Now you good people, I see money all the time belonging to others. When I worked in mental health, I found lots of dough for people. People with illnesses go into hospitals, work and then checks are lost, so I found many. Boy where they happy!
    My old landlord and his wife in Brooklyn, now gone about thirty years and more have a lot of money. No family to claim it, yet I am sure they had family when I was a kid, so I am off to call them tomorrow and see. The states should not have your money. Now make this the weekend and DO IT!!! FIND YOUR MONEY and remember me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment