Thursday, March 21, 2013

Yo Meredith !

   Viera that is. She is so kool. This is a lady who is down to earth and has lived a life of loving a man with a debilitating illness. See, it isn't all about money. She stands with her husband, sits by with stays with him and most of all loves him. Meredith Viera is one classy lady and I know many men are the same. This isn't a gender thing, just a good person thing.
    We hear so much Crapola about Hollywood stars cheating, divorcing , drugs and alcohol. While that's real life issues, it just sticks out more because of the celebrity in these people. I would love to win a million dollars if just to do good with it and sure, help a few family members ad maybe buy myself an SUV or small truck. Cars have always been my downfall. You must have money, good friends or something better to maintain a decent vehicle.
   But what would you do with a million? I'd be very happy to show you what I would do, so just send it to my pay pal at Doozybags. I'll send you a surprise in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment