Friday, October 29, 2010

D. TRUMP U have $ NY Unclaimed Property

Donald Trump, The Trump Organization, Trump Wall Street and more Trump businesses, you have money listed at the NY unclaimed property site. You're not the only public figure who has money there.
About two years ago I sent copies of the claims I found to Regis Philbin who also had money, Maury Povich, Connie Chung and more, but right now can't remember them all, but you still have quite a few listings, so claim it please, or heck I could use a piece of it!
This isn't why I'm sending out a public notice, but making it public so someone tells you. NEW YORKERS!!!! Look your self up! I grew up in Brooklyn and have seen my old landlord and his wife who are now deceased, have a lot of money, securities and more. I can't claim it-wish I could and have tried to find their family, called a number who I thought was related but still see their names on Unclaimed property.
EVERYONE EVERYWHERE, LOOK YOURSELVES UP-IT'S YOUR MONEY! People move, get sick, retire, have old utility deposits, inheritances and so many more reasons for money to claim. In some cases you need a death certificate if the executor can't be found, and you have to prove who you are. It's worth it!
DONALD TRUMP, GO GET YOUR MONEY The state has enough of your taxes and more. Hey if you don't want it, I'm sure some charity would.

No comments:

Post a Comment