Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Big Marble Bag

http://doozybags.com Last weekend a friend of mine bought two child sets which included a blanket, small pillow and a big bag, which the pillow and blanket fits into. looking through things I've made she sees what looks like marbles. It was. It's my own giant marble bag, simply because of the print. I love marbles and now have only a little bit of that material left, and it's expensive, but strong.
At first my intention was to make abag big enough to carry all of the groceries, but I learned quickly that I didn't want to break my back. So my friend asked me what do I use it for, and I told her frozen foods. Like most of us we want all the frozen foods to go together. Having such a big bag makes it that much better. One swoop and in the house with it, in the freezer and the rest can wait a while. I will mentin that as I get a bit older,
it would be better to have two smaller sized bags. Not a problem here as that's what I do, make bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment