Friday, October 29, 2010

The Closing of The Door-Before you yell at me-Late People

Okay yes, that's the title, but trying to condense while waiting for people to come to the house. Oh but guess what, it's no 2:03 and they are late!!! It takes a half an hour to get here from where they're coming from, so ya think they would leave in time to get here on time, as if my times doesn't matter?
No, they should be slapped in the head with clock! I have to leave by 2:50-These so important people better not expect much. I'll greet them with my Viking Helmet, maybe then they'll leave. Why is it so many people think their time is more important? From now On I am going to leave a note saying, you were to be here by... sorry, I had another appointment and want to be considerate as someone is waiting. Now for another GEORGE JONES RECORD! Yes, I said record, now get a life FREAK!

No comments:

Post a Comment