Saturday, October 16, 2010

Norwegian's Where are you? NY Cops

http://Maggieshelpcenter.com

I wondered the last time I was in Brooklyn, what happened to all the Norwegians. It was May 17, 2008. Maybe I went back once after that because I used to think it's been a year, but getting serious with looking back it's been two years and oh how I miss it.
The parade on Fifth avenue was still great. Watching the ladies and men in their Norwegian costumes just makes a person feel good, remembering all the years past. It used to be held on Eighth avenue, every year and so many more people. I know you know if you know about this, one of the other things we all love is seeing the cops on mounted horses riding through with such control and class. I have pictures and once again will try to upload, but who knows. Maybe tomorrow if not so tired, I'll do better. Oh, how about those guys in Kilts?Talk about Norwegian plaid !

No comments:

Post a Comment