Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cliton's Dingell? Dangall?

No I'm not talking Monica Lewinsky. She's just as bad as Old Lady Clinton who my daughter would say I don't like because she didn't leave him, and yes she's right. But to be fair that's her business and I don't give a freak, because that's just what they are FREAKS! Ya hear me people FREAKS!
So now that Billy boy is done with his Shenanigans, well he really isn't. He has a place in Harlem so he feels like one of the people, and tries with his old lady to have people think they're all the same. Look at the cars other people drive in Harlem, schools they attend, groceries they buy, outings they have, apartments they live in, furniture they buy and really look at two most important things. Look at the kind of health care and paychecks they have. So BILLY BOY, one of the people? Bull Crappy!
Now go grab your Dingall and listen to some good old fashioned advice.
Promote some younger people, not a guy with one foot in the grave, no offense old man, I'm not far behind, but just to fill a democrat seat? BULL COCKY!
Don't you have any younger minded, fair minded, honest minded, working minded to promote. We know, we know the dems are afraid to lose their seats, no pun intended, but look at the past two years with the dems running everything. It isn't about Republicans and Democraps to me, it about who will do what they say they're going to do. I made sure to register this year, wanting to be part of the idea, kick him/her out, start a new and fresh way of doing things. I am woman, hear me roar! or groan...

No comments:

Post a Comment