Sunday, October 17, 2010

Checkers Plaid Red & Green, White and Cream




Wow, this morning got off to a bad start, not what you want to read, well not what I want to feel. You know how it is when you need a few cups of coffee and a certain someone keeps at you, at you, at you?

I had a surprise too, a day trip maybe to NY. Yes that battle brews in my head every day and yesterday and today I thought I'd share it with a kid, but..no more said. So I'll use today to work on the possibilities. What possibilities you ask? I know, of course you didn't ask. Well possibilities I might sell a bag, cut some piece of wood to make memory boxes, possibilities that I will earn and earn some more. This bag is 14x17 and lined, a nice strong bag for anything you want to use it for, with handles not meant for over the shoulder, but to carry over an arm or in your hand. Cost? 15.00 plus 2.00S&H
The checkerboard is 16x16 and comes with a set each of thirteen checkers, red and white, as in the tournament style. I am also making them in Black and Red as many people are familiar with. Cost is 27. plus S&H of 4.50
I love working with wood and hope you who are reading this have some relaxing way to de-stress. Right now, I need some excedrin. Between the battle in my head of impulse control, wanting to go to NY this coming weekend, even one night, and doing the right thing financially, it's the kind of thing that make me nuts. Yet, I still have hope that possibly between now and then some may go to Doozybags.com and buy some products so I can have a day away-shameless? Indeed. But the other side of that is, you are getting a well, MADE in AMERICA product.http://doozybags.com
Many styles, many prices for many personalities.

I have some woolen plaids and after November 7th will get them out and see what I can do with them. Maybe wraps?
Thanks people, have a great day, be happy, don't overspend, stay healthy. Doozybags

No comments:

Post a Comment