Saturday, October 16, 2010

Plaid Bag by Norwegian Hands


I love this bag, roomy, lined and a nice heavy solid feeling to it-all triple stitched. It can be yours for twenty-seven dollars, and I accept paypal or postal money order.
Not sure presently what is listed on
http://doozybags.com but not able to access my site this weekend. Hopefully next week I can have some help with revamping at little cost.
I love plaids of almost all kinds. If you ask I'll see what I have and send you a photo.
On another note, this photographer lives in Omaha, but is a born New Yorker, raised in Pennsylvania and yes he's my son, will travel, keep costs down. No matter what, just at least enjoy the baby and wedding shots he's done. Mike is also a sports photo journalist, did some cage fighting too. But look at those kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment