Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Willie Nelson Fans-Hippie Bags




Angels Flying Too Close To The Ground-Willie Nelson is not just a hippie if he even describes himself as such, but he is who he is without trying to be anyone else. Always on My Mind, Last Thing I Needed The First Thing this Morning are just a few great Willie songs , and then there's Waylon Jennings. I saw him in Oregon. Nah, not really, just an impersonator. But those guys who sang such heartfelt songs, like Johnny Cash, and Ray Price.
Look at how they can be interpreted into spiritual songs. I also loved George Jones, but in trying to set a good example for my kids growing up I promised not to play his music anymore and I kept that promise. Oow I'm so goody goody, but I am back playing him recently because his songs are like, okay relational. We all can relate to whatever music we listen to. Isn't that the purpose after all? But George, wow, George when he sang, Why Me Lord? Don't we all think that at times? How about this oldie, He Stopped Loving Her Today...The Grand Tour and The Door. Okay , enough Country
Now think about Jerry Vale, my favorite, Don't Tell my Heart To Stop Loving You. What a voice, not to mention the ease of Perry Como. Those were the days my friends...

http://doozybags.com/ Back to Willie and his music. I have an album, a record album that is of his with a blue cover, wearing a bandanna of greenish blue and two gold stripes-wait, now I have to find it. That's the cover in the corner. tomorrow I'll be playing those old albums and old 45's.
BTW the bags are 15. & 17. Each has a zipper pocker, one is reversible an dteh one with the outsie pocker zipper also zips close.

No comments:

Post a Comment