Friday, December 3, 2010

Not Just a Cheeseburger at Friendly's

       Recently I had an opportunity to have lunch with a younger man, uh no, too young for me, but still nice. He is handsome, smart, a nice sense of humor, a good dresser, nice manners in general, helpful, an extremely hard worker and he loves cheeseburgers, mushroom Swiss with bacon to be exact. I wanted so much to have one of Friendly's burgers that I had about five years ago with a few kids. You know how that goes though. Great once and never again. I did have one at Friendly's a year ago and it was just, aah, so I decided I wouldn't do that again at that particular Friendlys. Two different Friendly's, two different burgers.

         Here we were now at Friendly's in another county, business type lunch, but laid back. Ordering burgers I only hoped for one half as good as what I had five years ago. It was sensational, and made me want another if I could have eaten it. Too much bun, and I ate it all anyway. Friendly's I have only one negative thing to say, too much bun doesn't leave room for desert. Maybe that's a good thing for those a tad bit, okay more than a tad bit heavier.
McColganphoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment