Monday, December 6, 2010

Day After Tomorrow, then GONE? WWYD?

      That's it. A guy I met up with today told me he saw Beaches, an oldie but a goody, and it made him cry. How cool, and yes it was one of those old great movies. Bette Mildler is a very good actress, in my opinion of course.
    What about all of the Sean Connery movies? The first movie I ever saw him in was Marnie, with Tippie Hedren. The Ten Commandments was the first I remember as having the best action and color. By action I mean when Moses parted the water, and it was also a movie my handsome youth pastor took us to.
Back to Sean Connery. Has anyone seen First knight? Boy is he yummy. I don't care how old he is. He's still yummy.
      Richard Gere has come a long way since he played a swivel hips punk is a movie I forgot. While I like him as an actor, I watch less of him due to his beliefs.
John Wayne, enough said.
      There are so many kinds of movies, and different types of stars who all have personal beliefs, it can make it hard if you're a movie nut. I love Denzel Washington too. Remember John Q? In a way, a small way he reminds me of who I think is my most favorite movie star of all. To Sir With Love's own Sidney Poitier. Imagine  a dance with a teacher? I doubt I missed any movie he was in. Sidney plays it as close to what your imagination can conjure up, it's hard to think you're watching a movie.
     What about those movies like Day After Tomorrow with Dennis Quaid, can make you think about other movies such as GONE, you know with that childhood movie actor-what's his name?  Kirk Cameron-so if you watch Day after Tomorrow, then see Gone, will you change your life? DO you want to take a chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment