Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hey Fort Hamilton! 6/18/11

          Hello old Fort Hamilton people, well maybe not so old. Okay so I don't have anything new yet, but to let people know if you can reserve a room at The Hotel Gregory in Brooklyn for the 18th do it asap. I am working on trying to get in touch with group sales. I have had more responses so far, better than the last try, so hopefully it happens, but people have to get their money in once I give a final date, please.
   Back to the hotel. I know most of the people who work there, pretty helpful, the hotel is decent, free breakfast, so let get it done , rock n roll-pass the word, "Thunderbird"! Sure you all know, we can park on the street, and they have parking at 25. a night or we can just get together and move cars to make our own spaces-lol-ah old times.

No comments:

Post a Comment