Sunday, December 12, 2010

Fort Ham. H.S. Party Brooklyn 6/18

         Hey Brooklynites! Did you attend Ft. Hamilton H.S. between 1958 and 1966? We are having a party! I have already gotten responses. This is happening, but I must have the deposit in three months prior. So the date is June 18th-2011-The Deposit is sixty-five. I have so far called around and "so far" it can't be done decently for 50. p.p.
         We'll have  a D.J., gifts and a lot more. Details will come every Sunday to keep you posted on classmates.com, and if I have time, here too.
          BRING YOU REPORT CARDS!-send me a list via e mail of your favorite song, one per person. Let me know who your buddy was in school, girl or guy. I will do my best to match people up either with old friends or year attended. Bring a list of your teachers, what you remember best. Please only nice comments. Games? Musical chairs? You should be in good fall down shape. Pin the tail on the teacher,
Stick ball, cologne, movie stars, sports, favorite ice cream parlors,
Churches, monkey in the middle, stoop ball, get ready, might have outdoor games the next day. Reserve now at the Hotel Gregory on 4th ave 84st, Brooklyn-free breakfast and maybe I can have them play our favorite music. Later, Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment