Thursday, October 31, 2013

P.S.

    Hello America, wait don't go :)   I know many of us get fed up with feeling pushed to buy this and that. I am only asking you to use your conscience. As I read on ALL American Clothing, "We die for our country, but will we buy for our country"?
   
     So yes, I am asking to buy at least one product this year during the holidays that is American made. I know it's hard because I shop too. Groceries, I try to use the outside isles, clothes, I look at the tags, home appliances, I ask and so on.
     My bags and what ever else I offer that is hand made are made well with me in mind as if I am buying it, is it good enough, strong enough and made well. An honest answer is, a definite yes and my prices are very fair.

Thanks
 Life's a Doozy

No comments:

Post a Comment