Wednesday, October 23, 2013

LOZO-select your personal coupons

       This came from a Dr. Oz show I saw about two months ago. I signed up and receive coupons selected to the way of my interests. But I never used them as I try so hard to shop only the outside isles. This morning I get the reminder e mail and decide to take another look.
      Aha! I see Progresso soups which I love, Yogurt, cereals of a healthier kind, hygiene products, weight watchers frozen foods (which I never eat) so I thought I'll try one. Then an assortment of hot pockets, perdue chicken, tombstone pizza and so much more. Personally I think the foods  are geared toward a larger family who uses a lot of frozen foods. Dr. OZ had people on to show how much they saved using those coupons at the time.
       But they were families with kids at home. Most cereals were the junk food kind, so the doctor is again a bit talking out of both sides of his yapper, and I know, like TV, just don't clip them, turn the channel. We all have a choice.
      I would still take a look, see what fits you and I have to say the good thing is you don't have to print one whole page just to get one coupon. Slide your mouse over a coupon and click. At the end the site wants to install a certain something because of bar codes, takes a minute and probably worth it. Oh Pantene shampoos, shaving stuff and laundry detergents too. Take a look, nothing to lose, maybe something to gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment