Thursday, October 17, 2013

Connection Scanning Mistakes

      Recently I hooked up cable. I've been using only old ladies cheap dial up connection so now I'm hot, love the speed, have loads of writings to organize. But I needed to download a driver to use the scan part of my printer. It wouldn't download before as it took about two months-ha! So wham, new speed, new driver, but as I near the end the site asked me what kind of connection I was using and gave terms I was not at all familiar with and chose wireless.
    Lo and behold my printer stopped working altogether. I searched how do I undo this,  and too many answers which of course I understood none. So today a friend was over and we were chatting about simple things and things that are complicated. Within that I tell him, when it's more complicated, usually I can take care of it and the answer ends up to be simple.
    Remembering that chat, I went in and pulled the printer plug from the printer and then from the computer and plugged them right back in again That was it. In and out and my printer, scanner etc is working. Yeah baby! So nice when you can do it yourself !

   

No comments:

Post a Comment