Sunday, October 27, 2013

Robert Hall, CSI Not Silent Anymore

Well written, take a couple of minutes and see what a very sensible man has to say. by the by, he is also on the tv show CSI. Not Racist, Not Violent...Just not Silent anymore.
Robert A. Hall is a Marine Vietnam veteran who served five terms in the Massachusetts State Senate.

There is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!
                                                      PART ONE
   Every day I will add a paragraph of this wonderful letter/e-mail and hope it makes a difference
I'm 63. Except for one semester in college when jobs were scarce and a six-month period when I was between jobs, but job-hunting every day, I've worked hard since I was 18. Despite some health challenges, I still put in 50-hour weeks, and haven't called in sick in seven or eight years. I make a good salary, but I didn't inherit my job or my income, and I worked to get where I am. Given the economy, there's no retirement in sight, and I'm tired. Very tired.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment