Tuesday, October 15, 2013

WTH ! WELLFARE PAID, MILITARY ISN'T ???

  Just checked my twitter account and my eyes were blasted open. How the hell does WELFARE GET PAID  and our MILITARY DOES NOT GET PAID?
    I'll tell you why. PEOPLE WOULD RIOT Then CONGRESS WOULD JUMP !
              Sorry for the caps as if you can't read, but this pisses me off to the enth degree. WHAT the Hell is wrong with our Government beside their big fat freakin' ego's ? Now something else, Maybe of these phonies pretend to be Christians or people of other Faiths. Looks like they believe in WELFARE but not our MILITARY.
                FIRE these piss ants this coming election ! Will welfare recipients protect our country ? I am not against people who need welfare -this is not about that-it is about Congressional PISS ANTS making choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment