Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Barry Weiss & Jack Nicholson

       I love Barry Weiss. He a guy on storage wars, but won't be back this coming season, and neither will I. For me it's just that comcast basic is not worth it. I get the majority of TV shows with a plain old antenna.
      Back to Barry-Hey that's a good name for his own show. Barry Weiss is not just a good looking man, but so very good looking. He has a Jack Nicholson voice and what seems to be Jacks sense of humor but the difference is, we know Jacks'  sense of humor comes from written scripts. Yet I have heard Jack at an impromptu interview and he does have wit, the funny sarcastic kind.
      Barry Weiss appears as I have seen to be funny in all kinds of situations. One time he said , have to take off the white jacket, hey I woke up and spinned the color wheel, don't blame me-That was cute but makes ya smile. Under his white jacket he wore a pink shirt. This guy is just one classy looking man. Then we have his vehicles.
     He shows up in all kinds of things, a fancy car, a motorcycle and one time a tank like Jeep. I know he was married one time, but now single. Barry ? Hey Barry ?

No comments:

Post a Comment