Sunday, October 13, 2013

BUY AMERICAN FLAG STAMPS ONLY

JUST FYI AND SHARING !
Don't buy this stamp! It is pretty, but keep reading!
 I don't know why this pic won't show-hey maybe a sign why you should NOT buy it. This almost  looks like a pinwheel ,pretty colors in a circle or LSD (not that I would know personally) but this stamp is to celebrate an EID MUSLIM HOLIDAY, a second one which Obama is endorsing via the AMERICAN POSTAL SERVICE.
 
     Many people buy stamps thinking, oh that's so cute, including myself. I won't say which one I bought but once I learned more about it-I was buying to support a cause I wouldn't have if I knew.  SO to be on the best side, THE AMERICAN SIDE-----stick to buying American flag stamps only.
       If you want some other pretty stamp on it, go to a craft store and buy stickers :) Have a great American day of FREEDOM !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment