Sunday, September 2, 2012

Obama's friends, Other Countries?

    I am listening to Face The Nation, and I am not against Obama, yet not for him, but have listened to many people off an on for and against, also weighed in on Mitt Romney. Something one of the politicians said this morning who is for Obama,  it was Bill Richardson who said other countries love President Obama and want to see him remain in office.
     Shouldn't it be our Country Loves him and wants to see him stay in office? Who was it Obama was whispering to," wait Until after election"
    I know all of these politicians have secrets and all of them I do believe lie to get the vote, so how do we discern? How do we vote for who is the best person?
  Can someone answer that? I won't vote Obama, yet I also don't feel one hundred percent about Mitt either...Hey Little guy, where are you? You know who we need? The Governor of New Mexico...first woman president, first person who is truly interested in the good for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment