Thursday, September 6, 2012

Big Brother, what a game!

    Would you think I'm not a fan of Mike boogie? Of course not, that is if you know me or not. What about Frank? Well I have to admit he is an amazing competitor, down to his last Sid Vicious bone, who by the way is is father. Now we get to Dan, who has his own name site but he said it so fast how does s anyone get it? He too is an amazing competitor. All of these people have what it takes to do this, some more brain than brawn, some none of one or the other, and that little guy Ian, what a hoot. Just goes to show, don't put anything past the little people.
    Ian has had many obstacles in life and I'm sure more to come. Just listen to him, poor kid. Nah...I don't feel bad for him one bit. He's smart.  I hope Joe goes home tonight, doesn't win veto, and goes quickly. too bad they couldn't bring someone back, like they did on Amazing Chef? Now that's fair? NO WAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment