Saturday, September 8, 2012

Buy your new Car in PA.

     Ask your insurance people, state tax people, who ever you have to concerning paying the taxes on a car bought from another state. In October like every state, we'll have new car and almost new car sales. They spread them out all over mall parking lots, so car shoppers shop for cars and the spouses can mall shop. No matter what you do , just shop.  I know a car I bought here wher I live was on line in New York for two thousand more and by the way, my friend who lives in Staten Island now, bought a Hyundai five years ago and almost to the date of all warranties it came apart so badly that she spent about four thousand repairing, and then the engine died one day, not able to be repaired.
      Oh when I say almost new cars, they're last years(well 2012) models which have not been purchased yet. Nothing beats a Chevrolet Silverado. I'm putting it on my Christmas list, but no one to give it to....

No comments:

Post a Comment