Friday, September 7, 2012

Surf Naked?

      That's the bumper sticker I saw on a small truck this morning among, I am proud my son is a new hunter. Oh yeah, you know you're a redneck when...well anything it seems,and i live in redneck land. Thankfully I grew up elsewhere.
  So this sign, SURF NAKED. Well that's all fine and Jim dandy, but ya can't drive ya dumb nitwit!!! At the intersection which isn't one really, it's lopsided, this guy could not and would not pass a vehicle making a left turn. He had about eighteen inches to spare. I guess like the space between his ears. Small town USA needs to learn how to make an intersection so if one car is turning left another can easily pass. Not at this lopsided square, uh that's what the call it here. So remember drive naked and surf with yer clothes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment