Thursday, September 6, 2012

Billy Clinton, Monica, truth, did not have sex, we trust him?

       I am not here to make fun of or rehash the young lady's life who made such a terrible mistake with Bill Clinton that it affects her whole life as most know her last name, but what I do want to say is, doesn't anyone remember Billy boy Clinton saying, eye in the camera, looking straight ahead and pointing his finger at the camera, honest to goodness, or was that Goddess, asking AMERICA TO BELIEVE HIM when he said, "I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH THAT WOMAN".
    So sure he has done a lot of good in other countries and maybe here too, but why OBAMA wants a WHORE MAN to stand up and talk as if he is honest, or is that when it only comes down to moralities. Someone very close to me once said, it isn't about what he does in his personal life that makes him a good president...sorry, I don't buy that. When you have a woman on her knees in the white house, it's no longer his personal business as he used the White house office to cover up his, see men do no wrong baloney. Pardon a pun?
     Oh his wife? She's not any better, she stayed. Maybe they have a guy on the side for her too and did they also have something to do with some land in the south going crooked? I have to re check that again, but I know it happened. Who do we trust? Yes, I also want to look further into that company that Mitt had, what are the facts. Look at our choices for president..so sad. New Mexicos' Governor, come on down!!! PLEASE !

No comments:

Post a Comment