Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Ron Mynes, Home Repair York Pa. WOW!!!

      Yesterday Ron stopped by as arranged to replace a back bedroom door. He's been replacing and repairing according to my budget and timeline. Now that, you don't get at or from a local business, well, the according to your budget part. That's a piece of repair work that more and more comes close to home for us all, young, old and in between, our budgets.
     Ron is not  a kid anymore, but a seasoned gentleman who knows his craft, and knows it well. He looks around for bargains when he's out and about, shows and sends links for an item I may be looking for and that saves me time too and shows he does think of his customers.
    The latest project, that back door is wonderful. He came walking in, door in a frame and a smile saying this should work nicely. He was happy about that particular door as it was one of his Bargain hunter items. The back door frame was split and I thought, well I can just stick some putty in it, or glue and hold it in place with a, thing a ma jig, you know clamp! Ron laughed at that but respectfully too which was funny.
   When it was all completed, and a bill handed to me, for the hours alone he spent here , well it should have been more, but on this day for me was what I could afford. As usual he said thank you and then we talk about more projects. About those hours; maybe it took longer than expected, I don't know and doesn't matter, but what does matter is the fact that he does each and every job with a matter of conscience. I know I repeat myself when I say that, but it's rare to find people who work like that and when you do, it usually costs a whole lot more. I know, which is why I held off for so long repairing my home.
    You know how it is folks, either do this or that, and if you need a new door, but installation is an arm and a leg and then done with a carefree attitude, you let it go. I paid a local plumber a hundred and thirty dollars to fix a leak in the kitchen sink. Over the phone they gave me an estimate of ninety dollars. Once fixed, given a much larger bill, I still had to pay and the faucets started leaking two months later. Who can afford that kind of repair?
   Okay this is too long, but if need QUALITY WORK at fair and reasonable prices, call Ron Myrnes, at ( 717) 887-4219 You will smile again at your new and improved home.

No comments:

Post a Comment