Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Yes, I am going PInk! The Method

       I know, if you know me you know I am not a pink person, and I'm not doing this because the Pink Method was on Dr. Phil today, but because I saw this woman, part of the Pink team about three weeks ago doing the exercises. I didn't know or even think about joining anything. She was at that time part of a gym, owned by a man, doing some Pink stuff, and I couldn't find much information at that time except going Pink. Nothing was available about buying a CD, but I still knew I could do those exercises.
        In the following weeks I saw this same woman, a small(of course) lady with long dark hair. She does part three of the exercise team. She was the one, not the leader who somehow made me want to know more. I saw the leader today and why I don't know, but if it was just her, I wouldn't have bought what I did. However the whole team was on Dr. Phil and in the middle of the show I signed up and on.
        During my grocery trip today I must have known I was making a change. I found myself buying sugar free jelly and seasalt. Over the past year I have been making slow changes, but ice cream always gets in my way. Butter Pecan is about my favorite. But I'll eat just about any flavor, after I am a Viking, Now I have to try harder. When I get my CD's and whatever else comes along, oh yeah a diet plan. Well we all know about diets and I do shop and eat well. I actually love all of the "good foods" but the ice cream...oh the ice cream.
     I'm not counting on the diet, but the exercise videos as they come in three phases. I'm anxious. I'm ready. I'm fat:) I know what not to eat, but I need to move more and do it in a way as to not injure any Viking parts.
     When the package arrives I will keep you posted and I'll be honest-however if you see me grocery shopping and notice I might have a half gallon, or three of Breyers ice cream-do not touch it. It may be hazardous to your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment