Saturday, December 10, 2011

What makes you click ads & what are they about?

       Some time ago I took a look at the ads on my site and then others, if for no other reason than curiosity, but I was surprised. While it may depend on your interest, finances or maybe someone said to you, if you see what I'm looking for let me know. People don't always have time to browse ads, but some do and are helpful to friends searching for items in particular.
        I like to do crafts, make bags and signs, and I'll make bags for a little while then signs or checkerboards. The checkerboards I make, take more time and precision. But the bags are what makes me click on other ads on other sites. I look at designs and wonder what makes my totes or grocery style bags different? Well, I know immediately. First and most important, they are made here in Pa. not factory made in another country, and second, I triple stitch everything I sew.
        The signs I make which I haven't done in quite a while also require more time and patience. What I never want is a sloppy letter, or chipped paint. I am making some signs now for the holidays as gifts for my children and a new baby. I don't think they'll see this-either way, they still won't see he signs until it gets to Nebraska. A little more straight forward honesty here is, bloggers earn from people clicking on ads, but you can also find some good bargains. I did today.
Questions? e mail me at Norwegianplaid@aol.com
         

No comments:

Post a Comment