Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christian FYE York Pa.

       Today I stopped in at the Galleria store in York, FYE, music and videos. As soon as I stepped in a young man named Christian greeted me, hands full and about to go in another direction. But I asked him where is that item-(yes, can't mention it in case the receiver of a gift sees this)and in a second flat he turned and showed me exactly where it was. No hunting for me. Christian made my day better. When you're in a hurry, having a time crunch it's nice to just get to business, and that was made possible by Christian. With a smile on his face and a sure I can help attitude It was a pleasure to shop there today and I will go back knowing someone like Christian is working there.
      Sometimes we shop and the employees are tired, having personal problems, or just having a day that they too would rather be shopping and not listening to a , can you help me voice. We know when they don't want to bother and it offends us. We think well maybe this isn't the job for you. Everyone is touchy when stressed with time, financial issues, family problems and or being alone during the holidays, so let's take a hint from Christian and smile, even if you don't mean it, it makes you feel better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment