Thursday, December 22, 2011

How Yankee Candle Handled My Order

       I'll never buy another Yankee Candle. Sure we love them, and I won't say anything else except to tell you I used to buy them as gifts and for myself for a long, long time, but no more. There are other companies, better yet, I will find an AMERICAN CANDLE CRAFTER and order from them from now on. Actually I wouldn't have to order, just buy direct at a show.
       So my order. I went on line and saw many were out of stock. I ordered the little ones as a gift to add to gifts, and wasn't worried about them arriving for Christmas. As I looked over the pages of scents and saw my favorites were out, I ordered different scents which on line were available. Then it started. A few days after the order, I received an e mail, cold and to the point. Your order number#### has been canceled/out of stock. I thought well okay I can live with that, still thought why? It was in stock when I ordered. Then a day after that, another e mail of the same kind. Now it was Peach mango. Then the next day I received an e mail, yea! my order was shipped! So I accepted that I wasn't getting two favorites.
     You won't believe my next e mail from Yankee Candle which as I said I will never buy again. They don't care. They don't need me to make a million or ten. In that next e mail was, two of your orders have been canceled number### and number ###. WHAT the%#*#% is that about??? SO I end up with four little candles and pay 5.00 shipping. 
     AMERICAN CANDLE CRAFTERS, WHERE ARE YOU?  That other company isn't getting my business after they gave me "the business".

No comments:

Post a Comment