Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Snickers Commercial Don't Buy Ladies and

     Have you seen it. I barely noticed it until... until I saw a woman standing in what appeared to be a logging field and suddenly and so fast a log came at her from the side htting her in the head knocking her out.
    First this is just so viloent and directed at a woman. I won't even get into the obvious part concerning women and violence, but what about the kids watching this crap? I would bet they sat there laughing. Just like cartoons which are very violent to keep a childs attention and they sit and laugh silly, this too, a candy commercial is supposed to bring attention to buy their candy. No Thanks!
    I loved to buy the Snickers ice cream-after this commercial, no more!
Snickers will never again be purchased by me or brought into my home! Good going snickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment