Saturday, December 10, 2011

Logan, Sheetz rt.30 York , The Announcer!

       Over time I've come to know many employees at Sheetz in York, Pa. Some are pure business, some fun and rarely will you see someone who really doesn't want to be there.
      More recently, when I had a kid in for a  spur of the moment late snack, I heard this voice and  remembering smiling. I walked to the back to the MTO area and here is this young guy announcing another order. As he was announcing, an older man stood near smiling as it was his order and he had the same opportunity as I did, to see and hear this kid, Logan. Sorry Logan, and excuse me, a young man.
     Logan doesn't just announce, he sounds like he's introducing a celebrity! Most people say for example, number 123 is now ready in a same monotone voice. Logan announces "Customer order number--- is now ready for pick-up. You can't miss this guy. Sheetz, he deserves a raise. Can you imagine how many people like to hear a pick me up like that when waiting for an order.  Make No Mistake when Logan announces your MTO! Thanks Logan! Your smile and attitude and the fact that you gave all credit to a lady named Deb for your training, shows what a good guy you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment