Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Would you Steal this DOG?

Okay so the eyes are off, and he wasn't stolen. I bought him. But how would you feel and what would you do if someone accused you of stealing their shih tzu? When the police came I was flabbergasted as one officer said "the daughter" as they say around here, said she saw you walk off the porch with him. Would the cop lie about that to see if I would cave? I doubt it.The bad thing was I didn't have a receipt. But I trusted people, a no no I later found out. That woman posted he was UTD on shots, he wasn't and I still owe her 60. to be paid DEc.4-so now I was very cooperative with the police, even printed a picture of my dog out so the officer could show her, before I had to have him shaved and bathed and a du claw removed. Maybe I was too cooperative, very passive, over explaining everything.
So here I was accused by a woman who I was not allowed to know her identity, yet she sat outside my home with the police, knew now who I was and where I lived. But when I did what I had to do to find out who she was and call her, she called the police on me-again! I did call her, left a message to let her know I knew who she was and that there can be legal repercussions when a person lies& accuses as she did. However and whatever she said to the police tonight, it made me appear to be the one in a bad light.Yet in this at the end, I have my dog and she doesn't have hers, maybe a reason for it all? Does it pay after all to be this honest? His name? Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment