Saturday, November 20, 2010

Are There Dogs in Heaven ?

I know, a subject no one likes to address. About two months ago my friend lost another adult dog, her best friend, next to her husband and kids of course. I don't quite understand it as I don't attach so easily. Now today I went to a neighbors and have two little boys to walk, feed, water and nurture two pups. I say pups, but they are adult dogs, and the oldest is in the last season of her life.http://maggieshelpcenter.com
Filled with arthritis, she walks like an old man or woman getting up from a chair, all bent over hoping for a few straight steps. She is so sad to watch. Those who can't speak, but are in agony can show a little through their eyes. Passion and compassion is needed so much for those animals who befriend us and comfort us. We have to give our all. A question recently came up. Are there dogs in Heaven? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment