Saturday, November 13, 2010

Adult Bibs-Thursday Buyers

Yes, I know I posted this before but it's part of trying to do business in this economy. Right now I have six left, four short and two long with pockets. The short are 9.00 each and the long with a pocket are 15.00


Oh I did get two offers before on the last few I have, and was told via paypal a check was sent-but I never received it-also another, and I was volunteering to give a couple more away, but then not only did my machine break,( Temp) well there is more to that story... and doesn't have anything to do with me, but I have learned to be more careful in purchases.

I am making more this week and will make them each well and post on Thursdays with photos on my blog and on my web site under miscellaneous-With each post here I will re post where they can be found, prices, colors and styles, if short or long-The prices will stay the same, and S&H is 1.50 for short bibs and 2.50 for long bibs which are of course heavier, all made of cottons. If I make any with liners, I have to add another 3.00
Thank You Doozybags making Doozybibs

No comments:

Post a Comment