Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Regis Philbin, Delicious

Isn't he just yummy? Sure he has more advantages to look so good. MONEY DOES HELP. But he earned it. Regis worked all his life and earned every cent. Today Regis is still entertaining, cute, a lot older, smart, handsome, has great personality, and really, really looks so good. Now all I would like, is to stay at the ST. Regis, no connection to Mr. Philbin, but just a wish I have, to stay there for a few days in December. Any offers? I do have reservations in Brooklyn, but either way, can't afford it this year. Oh how I miss MY NEW YORK.
Regis did you ever get the unclaimed property envelope I sent to you a couple of years ago? IT had lists of celebrities and you and Joy who had money at the unclaimed property office in NY-Hey, everyone, go look.

No comments:

Post a Comment