Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Help me FLY !!! They Live in Omaha!

So what I left out about Mike McColgan is they live in Omaha Nebraska
His photo business is all about getting the word out more, and doing more weddings, and baby/children photos. If you see those on his sitehttp://McColganphoto.com you just cannot go wrong. Mike has been to New York his birth place, Brooklyn like me his mom but travels as the call comes, so please call. A BABY IS COMING! :)
Now for me to FLY? OH HELP ME PLEASE. Ever since September 11, and honestly I don't know if that's the reason, but just maybe I've become more aware of plane crashes, almost hits, people trying to and succeeding with bombs on the planes, so much to worry about. I can drive if I can get the time away.
While retired I do have a foster child who I absolutely cannot take with me, and beside everyone, you know, that is an extra special time, whispers, giggles, and, oh who does he look like time. It quiet time, soft speaking, no rushing, no loud games or TV, no tantrums, just ahh time. I will take any and all suggestions. If I drive it's from PA to Omaha, but I know my daughter will fly-oh one other thing, I cannot be cramped in those seats I've had back surgeries and both knees done-both not so helpful, except when they took out staples, blood vessel clip and a piece of plastic the doctor left in at York Hospital in York PA. No, I didn't sue. Looking back....

No comments:

Post a Comment