Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Dr. Oz Real Concerns , what are they?

       As I sit on my lazy backside, due to a nagging and uncomfortable back, I find myself as usual getting up and down out of boredom and not wanting to give in to this ache. So here comes Dr. Oz.
       If you are not confused by now, you should be because he is more complex than the vitamins we take. His first guest today was a DR. Alejandro Junger who was on one time before. He did a show segment on a three day cleanse, concerned with vitamins and eating correctly, and had five or six female guest to talk about how wonderful his way is and how beneficial it is. No men? That would be rare and I no longer wonder why. Anyway a big part of his presentation is how the stomach has a brain bigger than the one in our head and to me it all made sense.
For you, if it makes sense, well that might help too.
      Okay so now this other guy comes on. He is a chef/writer for a big newspaper, whose name escapes me. But his take on food is this: go vegan before six P.M. after that, have  a steak, milk, dessert etc. completely opposite of Dr. Oz previous guest, both on the same show.
      So how is Dr. Oz credible? I am so confused and have decided now to no longer watch his show. It's too many times he hawks vitamins and supplements and I bet if I did a through search I would see where some guests said, do not take them as they can be dangerous. I have seen at least one show like that, just don't remember who the guest was.
   Mamet Oz is a well meaning and educational TV host, but first and foremost he is a heart surgeon. Now with his daughter also having a TV show, I just wonder how he is operating.

No comments:

Post a Comment