Thursday, April 11, 2013

Dust mites and Ketchup

  Okay so how do they go together? They don't, but after I saw and heard what I did this morning, I knew I had to get your attention. Now you ask what does the bag have to do with it, nothing. I make and sell them and if you want to buy this one, send 12.00 plus 1.50 s&h to Doozybags at pay pal.
Now Ketchup will clean your copper pots and it's amazing, so then if it does that, what does it do to the lining of your stomach?
Here's the worst one of all. Dust mites as most of us know are in all of our furniture, but love our bedding and pillows. Pillows according to this TV show show be thrown out every two years. I replace mine at least once a year. Dust mites add the weight of more mites and their eggs to your pillows ! OMG !
I never knew why a pillow seems heavier but do remember as a very poor kid we had skinny and heavy pillows.
Change your pillows more often and by the way, pillow covers keep the outside of a pillow clean, but do not protect from dust mites. Sleep well by buying a new pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment