Thursday, April 11, 2013

Brooklyn, Calling all Brooklynites !

    Hey Brooklynites, help me. I want to come to Brooklyn and stay about three weeks, possibly in June, but when I look for rentals etc, rarely do I see any places in Bay Ridge. They're all downtown, or Park Slope and while most appear to be nice places, I want to stay in Bay Ridge, and I don't and can't spend 2000.00!
     So I may never be able to come back as I want to, but maybe you don't know about this. If you need and want to earn extra money join VRBO=Vacation Rentals By Owners.
    I don't have any connection to that site at all but it sure is a great way to earn extra money. I don't have any idea how it works but if you go to that site, I'm sure you'll find out easy enough. Brooklyn I miss ya. One day I'll find that reasonable and not greedy place to come to, take my bike, walk, go to the libraries and just walk a lot, go out for a bagel, fresh fruit & vegetables from the corner stands, stop in at a local butcher. Sure I have all of that food stuff here too, but the cultures, the pizza, a stop at Nathans, or Katz's deli. So come on Brooklyn, get in it too.
   I grew up in Brooklyn, Bay Ridge but over the years have moved from coast to coast and now in PA. When I can afford it, I come up and stay at the Gregory hotel for two nights, but it's never enough. Come On Brooklyn, imagine what you can earn ?
   Oh this bag is one of many I make. It's10x12, a wrist bag with a zipper closure and lined for 8.00 plus S&H of 1.50 Send to pay pal , to doozybags.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment