Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Announcing ConsumerCosta

       Good Morning Everyone

            I have just started a new Blog titled ConsumerCosta which as it sounds will be mainly about products we all use or want to know about. My first post which will appear at ten this morning is about Gildan tee-shirts. Gildan.com
            It's a very simple link and I checked out the site this morning. I bought white tee-shirts at AC MOORE when on sale which I didn't know about when I went it. I went in to but transfer paper. As some of you may know, I have a book coming out in the Spring, The Jelly Bean Forest. In preparation for that I am making tee-shirts with pictures on it from the book.
        So on the way to the paper I see a big sale for shirts, stop and pick one up. It was a GILDAN.  I felt it and knew I found a better product for tee-shirts, one that young females could comfortable wear, so moms and dads, this is the thickness you want for your children as well as the quality.
     Please take a few minutes to check out their site as they offer more than tee-shirts. Also look for sales in your community. Don't forget, GILDAN! That's the Brand you want, a quality product  for quality people.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment