Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Driftwood Embroidery York, Pa.

      Are you looking for a special gift, such as Tee-shirts with a family name on them, or hats, sweats, jackets and more. Well local to where I live I have used and am very happy with Driftwood Embroidery. Driftwoodembroidery.com  Please do more than check out his web site, give him a call. I make tote bags and children's blankets and this family company has done a great job adding Doozybags to the bags I made so I know first hand. It was done with style, and anywhere the name wasn't hidden due to my own error of closing every opening up, the name was well trimmed on the back-side. People loved the embroidery and the price was much better than other such businesses.
     Driftwood Embroidery is located at 1413 West Philadelphia street York, Pa.17404 and their phone contact is 717 764-2297
    You can contact this great company by e mail at David@Driftwoodembroidery  This is one experience you'll be happy you had.
  Well I am back to making more bags for spring and will again be returning to Driftwood embroidery.

No comments:

Post a Comment