Thursday, November 28, 2013

Uncomfortable Craps :)

             I know, not PC, but who really cares? It's me taking some silly time. Now that It's holiday time, guest coming over and you visiting different homes, you will find yourself with that uh oh feeling. Uh Oh, I gotta go, but I can't. What if I smell up the bathroom? But if I don't go what if I blast a fart or worse a Hershey squirt ??? All of those thoughts go through your head.
      So here's a suggestion, buy a small bottle of either spray perfume, man or women or oils, like peppermint, rose, vanilla and then when you, let loose, flush, wash and drop a few drops on the floor, towel, or on a roll.
   Happy Thanksgiving and watch those greasy foods. When you least expect it...the bowels neglect it...

Gobble up

No comments:

Post a Comment