Saturday, November 2, 2013

Grr.. BAd Bagged Fruit Giants York pa.

   I was cutting up all kinds of salad vegetables and ready to add some fruit when I opened what I thought was a fresh bag of oranges which I will never do again, buy bagged fruit. Out pops at the very bottom an ugly molded orange and then I see about four more ready to turn. This was a mixed bag for sure. Looking closer now that the mesh was off and the one side of uncovered advertisements I see how this was intentionally  all mixed with different kinds of oranges, not all naval as stated.
   Well let me clarify that. I don't know exactly what a naval orange is , on that Naval oranges usually have a nice appearance and quality taste. these were two different sizes. So yes, I am going back on a Sunday morning to return them. My gas and time cannot be returned but I do think Giant offers a double price back when this happens. Well not double back, your first investment and that same price, so a little extra which still doesn't pay for inconvenience alone.
   Never again will I buy bagged fruits.

No comments:

Post a Comment