Monday, March 26, 2012

Dairy Food & Painful Hands Experiment

      Today is Monday March 26, 2012 and I have been doing a mainly plan based way of living since Tuesday March 20th. That means I have had chicken once, baked, no salt, without toppings except a little honey. Yesterday a Sunday I took a little boy out for pizza and I ordered a ravioli dinner which came with home made fresh garlic bread.
      I knew before I was half-way finished I had enough, but I ate it all anyway. I wanted to know how I would feel eating like I used to. I felt like a an over weight hog when I was done. Within a half an hour I had a headache. Cheese?
      It took five hours before I felt somewhat normal again, still having a slight headache, and I have noticed I sleep better doing this plant based way of life.
      As the night comes to a close and I fell asleep I was wakened by hand pain. Yes I have been on the computer and knew I wasn't wearing my hand splints since the first night and they did make a significant difference. I woke with not only hand pain but my hands are now puffy again. So I am not sure to contribute it to just not wearing the hand gear, or both, the food I eat. I have chosen to attribute it to both because I do know for  a fact, I simply felt better for six days without eating all the crap, stopped eating burgers which I love, and really and simply ate fruit, nuts and raisins in my oatmeal with cinnamon, hard boiled eggs, rice, and stayed with that.
          This week I'll start making more rice, add vegetables and more salads. Salads, I love them. I add mandarin oranges, nuts and raisins. I know my system worked better too!:) Try it, you just might like it.
PS by the way it has really been proven, most of our health problems come from inflammatory diseases. This way of food living truly helps. Off to ride my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment