Monday, March 12, 2012

Drive Safe with Dibs Ice Cream..Peanut warning

      Oh what a day. Off to a busy start and on the way home I decided I needed an ice cream, yes needed and wanted coffee. You know how those two go together. So I stopped at my local convenience store and wallah! Filled with three choices of DIBS, or maybe it was two, but filled three bins.

     Then I thought about driving as I first wanted an ice cream pop, but I loved Dibs too. Driving and needing ice cream, made Dibs easier. Yes people, I know most states have laws against eating and driving. I am responsible for me here, not what you do even though I'm blogging about it, so if you don't need it while driving, get it anyway. It's the better way to eat ice cream. Don't the doctors talk all the time about portion control? Well you can't beat better portions than Dibs, and crunch, yes Nestles crunch Dibs, makes the very best.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment